Area of PracticeCriminal & Corporate Litigation Joint Ventures
- Ex-Postman wrongly convicted. High Court overturns drug sentence
A partner at the firm since February 2005 and manages the Teluk Intan branch. He commenced practice with Messrs Paul Ong, Kuala Lumpur in 1995 and thereafter returned to Teluk Intan in 1996 as a partner in the firm of Messrs.
Paul Ong, Kuala Lumpur in 1995 and thereafter returned to Teluk Intan in 1996 as a partner in the firm of Messrs.W.K.Kok & Co. He is Past President and an active member of the Rotary Club of Teluk Intan where he is recognized as a Paul Harris Fellow. He was formerly on the management board of Rumah Bethany (a Special Needs School), former Vice-President of Lower Perak Club, former Town Counselor of the Teluk Intan Municipality and ex-Territorial Army.
He is currently an elected representative to the Perak State Legislature, member of the Advocates & Solicitors’ Disciplinary Board Committee and an avid Hashman.
- 1992 Bachelor of Laws University of Wolverhampton
- 1994 Certificate of Legal Practice (CLP) Legal Qualifying Board
- 1995 Admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor High Court of Malaya
- 1999 Diploma in Syariah Law International Islamic University (IIU)