Employment law has become increasingly complex in view of numerous status which protect the rights and interest of workers / employees. In view of such complexities, we are focused in practical outcomes which benefit both the Employer and the Employee.
We offer practical solutions by providing “hands on” advise in respect of disputes which arise in the work place.
The scope of work extends to:-
- Reorganisations and separation of work force to ensure companies operate profitably and efficiently.
- Creating strategies on the right sizing of companies
- Drafting of Contracts of Employment and HR Policies to ensure that they are in compliance with local legislation.
- Preparation of performa letters to assist in management of indiscipline and misconduct which is consistent with the legal requirements for fairness and just cause.
- Assisting with setting up of a domestic inquiry panel to investigate any allegations of misconduct.
- Drafting of necessary documentation for the performance improvement process within organisations.
- Industrial Court/Labour Court Representation